At count Kinský's with a breath of safari
Peace & Quiet overlooking the pond Žehuň
Digital detox / Czech safari /Untraditional moments with the Kinský family
Have you experienced a migration of more than 300 deer in an open environment of 600 hectares? We have the right place for you! One of the largest enclosures in Czechia, that is connected to the family history of KINSKÝ DAL BORGO from Chlumec and Cidlinou, which the family acquired during the Thirty Years' War period. We are offering you a unique story in the form of two nights spent in a one of a kind peaceful place in the middle of an oak forest above the Žehuň pond, where you will be able to meet count Kinský himself.
The history of the enclosure goes all the way back to the Roman period. You will have a one in a lifetime chance to see hundreds of deer in their natural habitat. A large portion of the enclosure is a part of a protected park. A comfortable tent placed on the edge of the woods with a view of a pond will give you privacy and time for some digital detox. An atmosphere that will take your breath away with every sunrise and sunset. All of that with a rich breakfast brought to you to the comfortable bed.
What is included
- 2 nights in a fully equipped glamping tent for 2 people
- Social facilities (outdoor toilet and shower)
- Check in 15:00 – 18:00, check out 12:00
- Final clean up
- Price per person/night 76€
- Breakfast in a tent 6€ / adult, 4€/ child
- Welcome package for 2 people 35€
- Individual tour of the Karlova Koruna chateau 98€
- May – October
- Settlement of the aristrocratic family Kinský
Number of persons
- 2 people
- We offer gift vouchers.
- There is no possibilitiy of swimming.
- The tent is not air conditioned or heated in any way.
- Sanitary facilities in a close proximity (if wanted, a room with three star hotel standard is available).
- Storno conditions (more than 14 days in advance 0 % / 13 – 7 days 50 % / less than 6 days 100 %).
- All services fall under special hygienic conditions set by the Czech Republic government.
- There is a motorway 4 km away and a railway line 1 km away.
A Few Tips for Short Trips
- Karlova Koruna castle – 11 km (https://www.karlovakoruna-zamek.cz/)
- Fajnpark funpark – 13 km (http://www.fajnpark.cz/)
- Biopark Štít – 17 km (https://spolecnostlaguna.cz/bioparkstit)
- Kolín beet groove – 23 km (https://www.reparskadrazka.cz/)
- Nature trail Bohdanečský rybník – 30 km
- MiniZOO Ringelland – 35 km (https://www.ringelland.cz/)
- Hrádek U Nechanic castle – 35 km (https://www.zamek-hradekunechanic.cz/cs)
Tips for Local Restaurants nearby
- Restaurant Hotel Grand (www.grandchlumec.cz)
- LaPutika – Chlumec nad Cidlinou (https://www.laputika-chlumec.cz/)
- Barešův Ranch (https://baresuvranc.cz/)
- Náš Hostinec Poděbrady (https://www.nashostinec.cz/)
- Restaurant Grill Nový Bydžov Zahrádka (http://www.gril-zahradka.cz/)
- I. P. (3.9. - 5.9.2021)
- " Staying in a safari tent is an amazing, romantic and adventurous experience for even the most demanding clients. All services, friendly and helpful staff, underline the overall impression. Nature lovers will be thrilled, it is admirable how Mr. Kinský and the staff care about nature. I can highly recommend the stay to everyone, ideal for recharging energy and peace in nothing and undisturbed nature."
- A. L. (20.8. - 21.8.2021)
- " Staying in a glamping tent in the game reserve was an amazing experience. Drinking wine in the moonlight and the next day breakfast in the sun was not a mistake. Everyone is very nice and accommodating. We highly recommend staying. :-)"
We accept paymentsby credit card bank transfer
I am interested in
Non-binding order or how to buy. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
By submitting the form, you acknowledge the BPR Personal Data Processing Policy.