When was the last time you slept on a treetop?
Enjoy a peaceful sejour in North Bohemian nature.
When was the last time you slept on a treetop? In a magical location of Chrastensky pond near Osečná and Hamr na Jezeře, you can try something new and untraditional – living in a treehouse on a treetop. Ralsko Resort offers you a chance to reconnect with nature by living in the middle of a forest.
This attractive location offers various activities. You can enjoy the peaceful surroundings and the beautiful panorama of Ještěd mountains while sitting on a terrace above the pond, you can wonder through the forest and even try mushroom hunting, or you can climb up the Krásná viewpoint or the ruins of the Ralsko, where you can experience a unique view of the entire Ralská hilly landscape. If you are the athletic type, you will appreciate the popular cycling route, which leads from Osečná, through Hamr na Jezeře to Stráž pod Ralskem. Apart from that, there are tens of kilometres of hard-surface routs in the former military area Ralsko, which used to be entirely inaccessible for public. But we won’t blame you, if you decide to take some time off and just relax in the peaceful nature. For this purpose, you can use the outdoor relax zone beneath the treehouse, where you can find everything that you need for a good barbecue. If you decide to bring your children, they will be grateful for a playground with jungle gyms and a swing. And if you decide to extend your living-in-the-nature experience even more, there is also an outdoor shower.
In the fenced area there are two treehouses. They are far enough from each other so that everyone can have their own privacy, but close enough so that you can book them with your friends and enjoy this unique experience together. Everyone is welcome, even your beloved pets.
Description of the accommodation
- Accommodation for 1 night for 2 – 4 people in a wooden treehouse
- Outdoor shower
- Available on site: firewood, charcoal for outdoor grill, bottled water for the treehouse, homemade honey for your tea or bread etc.
- Check-in: 15:00, check-out: 11:00
- Price per night from 118 €
- Low season (from 10th May to 25th June, from 13th September to 24th October)
- One night: 157 €
- Two nights (working days): 236 €
- Two nights (Friday to Sunday): 275 €
- High season (from 1st May to 9th May, from 26th June to 12th September, from 25th October to 31st October)
- One night: 177 €
- Two nights (working days): 255 €
- Two nights (Friday to Sunday): 295 €
- Off season (from 1st April to 30th April, from 1st November to 30th November)
- One night: 118 €
- Two nights (working days): 196 €
- Two nights (Friday to Sunday): 216 €
- Stays longer than 2 days can be arranged individually and for a discounted price.
- Accommodation price includes: free parking near the treehouse, tourist tax, firewood, charcoal for outdoor grill, bottled water for the treehouse, homemade honey for your tea or bread.
- Accommodation price does not include breakfast. Breakfast can be ordered in advance for 24 €/4 people/day or 9 €/2 people/day. Breakfast is served in the form of a breakfast basket, which the guests will pull up into the treehouse on a rope.
- DISCOUNTS: We offer individual discounts based on the length of the stay for stays longer that 2 days. We provide an automatic discount for larger groups which book both treehouses at once. We also provide fixed discounts for regular guests: 10 % after a year, 20 % after 2 years, 30 % after 3 years and 50 % after 4 years.
- From May to October, eventually in April and November
- Chrastensky pond
Number of people
- 2 to 4 people
- We offer a possibility to bring your own tent to accommodate yourselves with a larger group (6 to 8 people) camping on the land of the treehouse is off charge.
- We list the price per night. You can stay there according to your wishes and capacity.
- We issue gift vouchers.
- Cancellation Policy: If the visitor cancels the reservation earlier than 30 days before the announced arrival, no cancellation fees will be charged.
- If the reservation is cancelled 29 to 14 days before arrival, 50 % of the total amount for the accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the reservation is cancelled 13 to 8 days before arrival, 75 % of the total amount for the accommodation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the reservation is cancelled 7 or less days before arrival, the visitor will pay 100 % of the total amount for accommodation.
- Up to 14 days before the scheduled arrival, the visitor can request a change in the date of stay.
- When purchasing a gift voucher (without booking a date), the full amount of the stay is paid immediately and is non-refundable. After receiving the payment, the voucher is sent immediately by email. Subsequent reservation of the date can be changed free of charge up to 14 days before the scheduled arrival.
- If the reservation is cancelled by the provider of the accommodation (e.g. due to force majeure), the visitor will be provided with a replacement date upon agreement or a refund of the full amount
- All services will be subject to special hygienic conditions set by the government of the Czech Republic.