A mountain cottage with a view of Jeseníky
Enjoy your privacy and peace with a fantastic view
Pekařov - the most beautiful way to experience Jeseníky mountains
Climb up to the top of the Pekařov settlement in 700 metres above the sea level., where history goes all the way back to the 16th century. You will be accommodated on top of a hill, where the road ends and wide view of the region starts. You will be able to absorb the beauties of the Jeseníky mountains and will find the works of stonemasons all around you, which serves as proof of hard work of the mountain people.
The settlement with a renovated chapel retained its pre-war style and many German names. One of the more interesting pieces of trivia is for example the fact, that Pekařov is the birthplace of the most famous barrel organs used in both Czechia and Germany.
Dark history enthusiasts can visit the hill Tři kameny (“Three stones”), which was a place used for burning witches.
What is included
- Rental for 6 nights (Sunday from 15:00 - Saturday to 10:00, or by appointment)
- 1 quadruple room (1 double bed and 2 single beds in the attic) with own bathroom
- 1 quadruple room (2 single beds and bunk bed) with private bathroom
- 1 double bedroom (+ extra bed), common sanitary facility
- 1 double bedroom (in the attic), common sanitary facility
- Spacious dining room with full kitchen
- Large living room with indoor fireplace
- Wifi, 2x TV
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis court (clay)
- Outdoor charcoal grill stool
- Check-in: Sunday 15:00-18:00, Check-out: Saturday until 10:00
- Coffee beans in a coffee machine
- Wines from the wine shop
- Small snacks - nuts, olives, chips
- Snowmobile rental
- For the period 1 June - 30 September 2021 (weekdays and weekends)
- From 1 October - 31 December 2021 and 1 January - 31 May 2022 on request
- Pekařov settlement, Jindřichov na Moravě
Number of persons
- Maximum 12 people ( 1x extra bed for children)
- Arrival deposit 197€.
- We offer gift vouchers.
- Minimum order time according to availability.
- Storno conditions (more than 14 days in advance 0 % / 13 – 7 days 50 % / less than 6 days 100 %).
- All services fall under special hygienic conditions set by the Czech Republic government.
Tips for trip
- Na Staré poště restaurant - www.nastareposte.cz, approx 18 km
- Dlouhé stráně water tank - www.dlouhe-strane.cz, approx 27 km
- Velké Losiny thermal pools - www.termaly-losiny.cz, approx 12 km
- Handmade paper museum - https://www.rpvl.cz/cz/, approx 11 km
- Praděd - www.jeseniky-praded.cz, approx 30 km
- K. S., term of accomodation 5. - 10.7.2020
"The mountain view is just spectacular! Awesome place to stay at for relaxing family time. The property offers private swimming pool and tennis court (we used the tennis court as an ice skating rink in winter). The house has fully equipped kitchen. The downstairs bar/social room is super cozy! Has another dining table, cushy couches, a fire place, large TV and direct access to the outside. I’m planning to stay again soon."
- J. N., term of accomodation 2. - 7.8.2020
"The cottage offers great facilities, is very tastefully furnished. The location is ideal due to trips around the Jeseníky Mountains. Swimming in the pool with a view of the surrounding countryside is not easy. I definitely recommend to everyone!"
We accept paymentsby credit card bank transfer
I am interested in
Non-binding order or how to buy. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
By submitting the form, you acknowledge the BPR Personal Data Processing Policy.